Legal & Financial Counseling
Client First Law is based upon the understanding that the client knows best what their needs and wants are. It is up to the legal counselor to listen carefully, ask questions, and respond appropriately. Smart clients when guided by a strategic understanding of the choices which lay before them can, more often than not, make wise decisions.
Over the years we have observed what issues clients are most concerned about, some of which come up unexpectedly. The issues have been around investments, purchasing property, insurance, bill paying, home ownership, inheritance, old age, physical and mental health, family matters which include marriage and child care, delinquency and criminality and the like. Our timely legal guidance could provide a blueprint for sound decision making so that these issues can be addressed effectively. Client First Law offers clients a convenient tool to discuss these issues over the internet and telephone without the necessity of leaving their homes or places of business. Some issues are more easily addressed and disposed of than others, requiring a minimum of time and effort. Therefore, we charge to the quarter hour. The name of this new web site is Client First Law, a “GPS” for legal/financial counseling issues available over the internet and via telephone.
To assist with this decision-making, we propose to offer LEGAL /FINANCIAL COUNSELING:
- to individuals who may be financially strapped and need legal counsel to help them avoid financial difficulty (be careful of “restore credit helpers” and the unrealistic expectations of bankruptcy);
- to families who may have members approaching old age with a myriad of health problems which could impact their property inheritance concerns;
- Or, a client may own a $300,000 house, and because of of a need to relocate, in order to seize a business opportunity, may need advice on the manner in which to accomplish this, without causing themselves any difficulty with their mortgage or overall financial stability.
- A business client may need personal counsel to help evaluate the contractual agreements or business strategy proposed by their lawyer. One may Be a business owner, being sued or have legal problems for which one needs informed advice.
- Family issues such as drug abuse, truancy, joblessness, marital infidelity, and criminality may be the effects of unhealthy spiritual and human development values. Maturity rarely begins at 21. Our experiences as a parent, grandparent, uncle, and brother as well as a lawyer may not make us experts in any one area, but we desire to share what we know.
- A law firm may want these issues addressed through us as an intake valve to screen and focus the legal issues at a lower hourly cost than they can provide.
- A real estate investor may want a project evaluated for its return on investment potential.